GreenCoin Foundation Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") describes prohibited uses of the online products and services (the "Services") offered by GreenCoin Foundation (the "Foundation") and the website located at http://www.grcoin.com/ (the "Site"). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. By using the Services or accessing the Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services or Site.
- No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Site for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal or Infringing Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available illegal materials, activities, or instrumentalities, and any other access or use of the Site or Service in violation of any law, rule, or regulation, or otherwise in violation of any third party's rights. This includes, without limitation: (i) the use or transmission of any data or material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right without proper authorization; and (ii) the use or transmission of any material that constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations, or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or cancelbots.
- No Security Violations
You may not use the Services to, or to enable a third party to, violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, the GreenCoin protocol, any wallet, or other software application, website, or network or computing device (each, a "System"). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System, to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System, or to identify, disseminate or exploit (or to cause to be identified, disseminated, or exploited) any security vulnerabilities of any System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
- No Network Abuse You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
- No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like "spam"), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender's identity without the sender's explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another Internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
- Other Prohibited Uses You may not: (i) resell or redistribute the Service, or any part of the Service, or otherwise use the Service for any purpose other than your own personal or internal business use, unless pursuant to a separately executed agreement between you and Foundation; (ii) reverse engineer, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, use, or create derivative works based on the content of the Site or Service in whole or in part for any purpose, without written permission from GreenCoin; (iii) use the Site or Service in ways that may be harmful to others or the Foundation's reputation, including the use of any portion of the Services as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages; or (iv) use the Site or Service in any manner that Foundation otherwise states on the Site or Service is prohibited.
- Our Monitoring and Enforcement We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Site. We may at any time:
- Monitor your access to, and use of, the Services or site;
- Investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Site; or
- Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy, your account, or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Site.
- Reporting of Violations of this Policy If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com