GreenCoin Foundation Site Terms
Last Updated: September 10, 2014
PLEASE READ THESE SITE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE SITE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
These Site Terms ("Terms") apply to your access to, and use of, any website of the GreenCoin Foundation (the "Foundation"), including http://www.grcoin.com/ and other online products or services where these Terms are posted (collectively, the "Site"). These Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with the Foundation for products, services or otherwise, including without limitation any Producer Agreement entered into with the Foundation with respect to participation in the GreenCoin producer network. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and the Foundation for violations of these Terms.
The Foundation reserves the right to change or modify these Terms, or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions on the Site, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review the Terms and applicable policies to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
If you have any questions regarding the Site, please contact the Foundation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptable Use Policy
Access to and use of the Site is governed by our Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy may result in, among other actions, suspension or termination of your right to access and use the Site.
- Eligibility, Registration and Account In order to access certain areas and features of the Site, you may need to register for an account. You agree to (a) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating an account; (b) maintain and promptly update your account information; (c) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account and your computer or mobile device; (d) promptly notify the Foundation if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Site; and (e) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
- Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and all content and other materials on the Site, including, without limitation, the Foundation logo, "GreenCoin," the GreenCoin logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, videos, information, data, software, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of the Foundation or our licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Site and Site Materials; however, such license is subject to these Terms and, unless specifically provided for under separate terms, does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or the Site Materials; (b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures, or descriptions; (c) the distribution, public performance, or public display of any Site Materials; (d) any modification or creation of any derivative uses of the Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof; (e) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Site, the Site Materials, or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Site; or (g) any use of the Site or the Site Materials other than for their intended purposes. Any use of the Site or the Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of the Foundation, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
- Trademarks "GreenCoin Foundation," "GreenCoin," "GreenCoin," the Foundation logos and any other Foundation product or service name or slogan contained on the Site are trademarks of Foundation and its licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Foundation or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing "GreenCoin" or "GreenCoin Foundation" or any other name, trademark, or product or service name of Foundation without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of Foundation and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by us.
- Framing and Hyperlinks You may not use a Foundation logo, or other proprietary graphic of Foundation to link to the Site without the express written permission of Foundation. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Foundation trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page of the Site without Foundation's express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary right of Foundation or any third party.
- Third Party Content Foundation may provide third party content on the Site and may provide links to web pages and content of third parties (collectively the "Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. Foundation does not control, endorse, or adopt any Third Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Foundation is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use such Third Party Content at their own risk.
- Advertisements and Promotions Foundation may display advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site or may otherwise provide information about, or links to, third-party products or services on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings or promotions are solely between you and such third party. Foundation is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of non-Foundation advertisements or other third party information on the Site.
- Feedback We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding the Foundation or our Services that you provide, whether by email, posting through our Site, or otherwise ("Feedback"). Any Feedback you submit is non-confidential and will become the sole property of the Foundation. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). Further, you agree not to submit any Feedback that is defamatory, illegal, offensive, or otherwise violates any right of any third-party, or breaches any agreement between you and any third-party.
- Severability If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.